Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Laura Liddell: Chinese Proverb



This is another fab image from the sheet. I think this has been one of the favourites as there are quite a few examples on the blog with this image. This is my contribution with this image.. I have used a script stamp to lightly stamp the background and distressed the edges. I have done a bit of paper piecing with the papers Shar sent us and teamed it up with some wonderful grungy papers I had in my stash. I made this bookplate to add the saying and attached it with brads.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful color choices! I love the way you combined the different images! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers make this such an interesting piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...