Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sharon Briss: Pretty in Pink

Part of what I love about stamping is all the inspiration and community one can get online. I personally love doing challenges and all kinds of challenges! From color to sketch to recipe to inspiration challenges, I'm there.


I just discovered a new-to-me challenge blog - Truly Scrumptious - and I decided to try out their latest sketch challenge #46 along with the extra dare to "Think Pink". I am not a person drawn to pink but I love to push my comfort zone a bit and I could not resist this pretty sketch.


I picked a coral scheme and I think it came out quite nicely!

Missing You
Stamps: sitting reader and Miss You from Relish Reading
Paper: Sundress "Admire" Winding Vine Paper from Laundry Line Collection (My Mind's Eye); soft salmon paper (Provocraft)
Cardstock: Cameo Coral and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E02, E07, E09, E11, E31, E34, E35, E40, R20, R32, R35, R37, R39, and YRoo
Embellishments: 4 gold brads
Tools: oval Marvy punches; oval cutter (Creative Memories); decorative corner rounder (Fiskars)

To check out some of my favorite challenge blogs, check the Links section of the RRD blog. I am always on the lookout for new ones, so let me know about your favorites too!

To see some of my favorite challenge blogs, check out our Links section!

7 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous card, Shar - your pink is beautiful, very soft and vintage. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, it came out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite lovely Shar! you're going to make these new stamps irresistable aren't you? xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, lovely papers and I just love that vintage image.

    Glad you found us and thanks so much for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love that image Shar, beautiful card...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, and I LOVE that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...