Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Laura Liddell: Day Dream


This is a card I made with the Relish Reading plate. I stamped "Day Dream" randomly over the background with Versarmark to create the words as a watermark image.I distressed the paper and used a slightly darker ink through stencil waste. The tree was cut from a Tim Holtz die from textured paper. The children in the swing stamped and cut out and then hung from the tree. The children have been lightly coloured with crayons. Grasses were added around the base of the tree and leaves punched out of autumn coloured paper and stuck down. I then layered them onto stripy backing paper as I felt the colours enhanced the image.

As you can see from all the creations this week on this blog all the images lend themselves to so many different makes. They are truly versatile and I love using them.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Laura - I love how the kids are swinging from the Tim Holtz tree!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...