Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Jean's Take on Gingersnap Creations' Blue Moon Challenge

Happy New Year!  I'm just popping in with a very fun little card that I made after getting lots of inspiration - "Ginspiration" - over at Gingersnap Creations and their Once in a Blue Moon Challenge.  I'm one of those people who finds it nearly impossible to part with my scraps, even the small ones!  So I made this card for Petra's challenge to use your paper scraps.  I've used lots of little bits of vintage text and music for my background, then layered on some strips of patterned paper. I colored the dapper lad from Relish Reading with my Copics, then added a sentiment (stamped on the margins of a vintage book page, of course!) and some of Tim Holtz's gears.  This was fun and surprisingly quick to do.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, great design. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Jean! Love how you layered your scraps for this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...