Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sharon Briss: Book Lover Scrapbook Page

I loved these pictures of one of my favorite readers caught absorbed in a novel in a cozy chair. It seemed natural to create a scrapbook page with them and just as natural to use the Relish Reading images to embellish it.

To recreate the cozy feeling, I wanted some "soft" elements. I chose Ranger's Sticky Back Canvas from the Claudine Hellmuth line for some fabric accents. As you can see below, I was able to stamp directly onto the canvas and color the image in with Copic markers.



I used some of the sentiments to accent the photographs and the flourish stamp to add some extra interest to the pictures.

I was able to create some some additional accents with the book stamps.


Here's the full scrapbook page:

I loved how quickly this project came together!

For more detail on how I used Sticky Back Canvas on this page, please check out my review on Gingersnap Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful scrapbook layout, both the elements and your daughter! I actually have some the sticky back canvas! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...