Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Jean Franks Beck: Visions of Sugarplums

A sweet little girlie card for that sweet little someone at Christmas. I remember when I was wee little, sitting on (yes, *on*) my grandmother's dining room table, pouring over the Sears catalog and dreaming of what I might get for Christmas. Grammie would be playing Solitaire, seemingly unawares, but actually keeping careful watch over what caught my eye. I remember distinctly that one year it was a model horse, with joints and head that could be posed - I'd never seen one like that..... until Christmas day, of course! I wonder what these two are dreaming of?

I used lots of pinks and greens, and my favorite image from Relish Reading. The papers are all from Webster's Pages Sweet Season 6x6 paper pack. The image is colored with Copics. Nothing too tricky or time-consuming in this card for this time of year... just lots of fun layers.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours, It looks wonderful with such a darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what Jean did with these little cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...