Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Laura Liddell: A New Year


I felt this would be a good make for the beginning of the year. I have made various calendars in this way so I am able to give them away to people. Just a little gift and to say that I am thinking of them, or to say thank you.

If only we realized sooner that "these are the days of our lives". So my resolution is to live as best I can every day of my life.

Yet another great use for this fantastic stamp sheet. I felt the image went well with the saying because many people refer to their school days as the best years of their lives. I cannot say I am in agreement. I think I am now living the best years of my life and I hope it may continue.

6 comments:

  1. Terrific idea Laura. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calendar, Laura! What a great gift item but I have to say I'd be tempted to keep it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Laura! A bit of art and organization all in one little package. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a super idea. Great stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The calendar is such a clever idea. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool idea with the calendar and that image is terrific. thanks for sharing.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...