Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sharon Briss: Quick and Easy Cards

With a weekend ahead of me of quiet contemplation, of course I stamped instead! Today, I made a few really quick and easy cards with images from my Relish Reading plate.

I found this handy technique which uses distress inks to make a quick backdrop for my images in the latest Technique Junkies newsletter. I loved how quick and simple it was!

Day Dream Boy
Stamps: boy and sentiment from Relish Reading plate
Paper: blue gingham from The Goods line (American Crafts)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn); Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans (Ranger Distress Ink)

Imagination Girl
Stamps: girl and sentiment from Relish Reading plate
Paper: Pink Small Dots (Making Memories)
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn); Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans (Ranger Distress Ink)

Once I got started, I couldn't stop. See my other two cards in this set on my blog, Ill Tempered Ink.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous. Can't wait till I can play with these stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...