Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Jean Franks Beck: So Sweet

A little card for the new mom or a mother-to-be, to accompany a gift of nursery rhymes and a few of those adorable little books they now have out there for the wee ones. I used the image of the boy and girl from Relish Reading, and surrounded it with some gorgeous papers from Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime line. I also used a bit of vintage text, a square of coffee filter that I had sprayed with Glimmer Mists, a vintage button, some baker's twine, ribbon... well, all the things I love. :) Lots of tearing and distressing going on here. The sentiment is a sticker from SRM.

I love that these images can be about reading, or about something completely different... this would make a cute little Valentine for my 3-year-old niece as well. Let your imagination soar.....

Have a happy Friday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card to accompany a great gift. Beautiful. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...