Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Ferns: Laura Liddell


Here is another play I had with these very usable and fun stamps. They are just so delightful to use. I love the shadow blocks that come with them and the simple dimension they add when used with the botanicals. Here, I have also used one of my favourite Martha Stewart punches, Hydrangea border punch and some coordinating papers, including a torn fern paper along one side. Ribbons and buttons are just extra embellishments.

I love the way these stamps allow you to create something simple, yet beautiful. My mojo has taken a back seat recently as other things are taking priority. But with these stamps I can create simple makes that do not take too long or are too demanding and still allow my to feel satisfaction and to unwind. Thank you, Shar.

2 comments:

  1. Nobody would know you mojo is on the fritz, this is a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layering of these images - great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...