Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sharon Briss: Getting into Rust

Inspired by all the Rust projects on Gingersnap Creations, I pulled out my stash of rust-based deisgner paper and was delighted to encounter two beautiful patterns from Heidi Grace Designs.

I was feeling a pull to vintage, so I pulled out my Relish Reading plate and coupled its wonderful vintage reader images with a vintage-feel technique from Technique Junkies.


Once again, I was able to let the paper shine through and use a very simple design and coordinating cardstock as a backdrop to my focal images.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful combination of stamps and design paper, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely! Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...