Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sharon Briss: Tagging Old Man Winter

I've decided to "play tag" with Old Man Winter. It's being typical March - one day bitter and cold and the next bright and bold. I still have snow and there's no daffodils in sight so I decided to have a little fun time with my Snow Hugs plate and make a one-layer tag.


On a standard shipping tag (which I buy in bulk at the stationary store for $20.00/1000 rather than at the craft store for $4.00/10), I started to layer my various stamps from the Snow Hugs plate. I started with the dot background in a soft caramel and then added some fun toques in chocolate. From there it was easy to fill in with green pine boughs, red hearts and pink x's and o's. I finished off by adding the sentiment and some fuzzy wool for a fun tassel.

The final result:


Have a great day whatever your weather!

5 comments:

  1. Great tag!. Great use of the stamps. Works real well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet winter warm up tag Shar. You must have got the storm that passed through here last week. NO MORE SNOW!!!!! LOL
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great tag and great use of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering - great tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...