Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sharon Briss: Variations on a Theme

I love making note card sets but sometimes it's hard to figure out where to start to make a collection that goes together yet still has individual different cards. That's where a good 6"x6" paper pad comes in.

For this set, I decided to go with BasicGrey's Pyrus Paper collection and RRD's Relish Reading plate. I started by picking papers that I liked. I then decided on a simple design and stamped my images. There are so many wonderful copic marker colors that it's a breeze to find some shades that work with this colorful paper.

I changed the design slightly for each card while keeping the embellishments of the same type but coordinated with each individual card. The result was a definite style to these note cards with no repeats.










Note cards make wonderful gifts for friends and family! Why not try some out yourself?

3 comments:

  1. Love these warm vintage colors, Shar, and the panels that go off the page create so much interest - beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...