Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Beverly G: Read For Life

Happy Thursday Everyone! Shar has given me the great honor of being Visiting Artist today.
I've used a couple of the other stamps in this set to date, but have been mulling a card over for this stamp. It seems very elegant to me so I wanted to do it justice and going through my paper stash (we all have one of those) I found this Simple Elegance Stack that I had not used either.
I used the Gingersnap Creations Group sketch for April because of the oval focal point. After I stamped the image I lightly sponged across the bottom of the oval to ground it and I decided to sponge around the oval with black ink for a subtle mat effect.
So, here you have it, an elegant stamp, a great sentiment, some pretty papers, some black ink and you have a wonderful card to send out.
Thanks for letting me bring this card to your followers today.
It's been a pleasure.

9 comments:

  1. Great card Beverly - love what you have done with the sketch! And congrats for being a guest artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Beverly - a wonderfully elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a perfect, elegant fit! And congrats on being the guest artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card, Beverly! Beautifully done. I love the purples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and Congrats on being Visiting Artist :-)

    Now, I seriously need to buy this set LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Beverly and congrats on being a visiting artist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for being a visiting artist! You created an absolutely stunning card! Sharon picked well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...