Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Jean Franks Beck: Dreaming of Paris

Happy Friday once again! Today I got all wistful for old-time Europe, romantic Paris getaways.... so I decided to make this little cutie from Relish Reading into a daydreamer like myself.  She's holding a travel book from Paris, of course, and dreaming of the sites.  I stamped her in Memento ink and colored her with Distress Inks to get a faded look.  The seam binding started out white, and I dyed it with an assortment of Distress Inks to coordinate with the image and look like a shabby little hair bow.  The fleur des lis charm is from the jewelry-making section of my local "big box" craft store - when the charms go on sale, they end up being less expensive than some of their made-for-papercrafting counterparts.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, wherever you may roam. ;)
- Jean

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, you incorporated everything so seamlessly, the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...