Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Beverly G: Floriculture & Bits & Pieces


A Great Good Thursday Morning Everyone--
This morning I have 2 pictures for you. I couldn't resist showing you the inside of this card.
I used the brand new released stamp sets Floriculture and Bits and Pieces. Shar just keeps wowing us, doesn't she. These two sets are so versatile. Either one would be well worth the purchase, but when you combine these two sets the number of cards and projects you can come up with is unbelievable.
The pattern paper was pretty to start with, but after stamping the flowers and ferns then stamping the flower again with white ink and heat embossing, popping it up and popping up the sentiment I thought about some ribbon, but I decided no. I just stamped the fern on the green mat with VersaMark and it seemed to tie it all together for me.
It kind of reminds me of a quite forest glade.
A quick tip: To get the corners on the green mat punched like that and you don't have the fancy chomper punch to do it. Take your scallop border punch holding it upside down so you can see where to put
the corner of your paper between 2 scallops then punch.
I saved you from buying another punch so you can get both of these wonderful stamp sets ;-)

Thanks for visiting and viewing,
Beverly G ♥

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Beverly! It does look like a forest glade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Beverly! Love the layered look of the lily of the valley. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...