Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beverly G: Floriculture-Blinging Blossoms

A Great Good Thursday Morning To Everyone!
I've got a round card for you today and taking center stage is the wonderful bold flower stamp from the Floriculture set . I stamped it in Black Archival Ink and used my circle and scallop circle nestabilities for the two main mats.
I tried adding a sentiment, but the pink and black just kept whispering bling, bling. So, after I got the bling on,  I felt the flowers would feel like a diva when she is front and center, she doesn't want anyone stealing her thunder. Consequently, no sentiment this time.
I positioned the bow at the top because the card opens from the bottom.
It just so happens I know the perfect Diva who loves pink, black, and lots of bling. This may be a Birhday Card.

Thanks for visiting and viewing,
Beverly G ♥

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love these blooms in blingy pink, and the circle design takes the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, and the round shape really sets off the flowers; I also love the fact that the bling isn't over the top ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love the way you used the bling and that flower looks awesome in pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...