Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beverly G: Postcards

 A Great Good Thursday Morning To Everyone!
I have two postcards for you this morning. Each measuring 3 1/2" X 5 ". The first one I used stamps from the Floriculture stamp set.  Even though I didn't use any of the french words from the set this kind of gave me a French Country kind of feeling.  I've been in a sponging frenzy lately, hence the sponged edges. I don't know if you can pick it up from the photo, but I heat embossed the roses, which popped them up with a little bit of sparkle. I do love the tactile feel of heat embossing.
The second postcard, I used the Bits and Pieces
stamp set. The squares, circle, and rectangle give this postcard a very graphic feel to me. I did a little bit of doodling around each stamped piece to ground things and then stamped the Happy Birthday using my Stamp-a-ma-jig and as you can see I'm still straight lined challenged. I stamp like I write everything goes up to the right. My Mom taught me how to write and she always said that meant that I had my head in the clouds.
Two more examples using these two very versatile stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting and viewing,
Beverly G ♥

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, with the spring-like, French Country colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...