Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Jean Franks Beck: Fleur on Kraft Glassine

I had a little fun today experimenting with the new Tim Holtz Kraft Glassine paper.  I stamped the lily of the valley image from Floriculture three times using Archival Ink.  After it had dried, I went in and colored the images using Prismacolor pencils.  I love how the whites and creams look against the kraft.  I adhered the image to some vintage sheet music using some patterned masking tape.  The music image just slightly shows through the glassine.  I think it looks a little like an aged floral print from long ago.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned.  Happy Memorial Day to all in the US!

3 comments:

  1. Love the coloring on the glassine! So rich and pretty. I always forget about my Prismacolor pencils left over from my college days. This has inspired me to bust them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm so happy to see another use for that glassine paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!! I have some of the glasssine and haven't played with it yet - this is a great idea to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...