Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Joanne Wardle: it's just about the words...

This is the simplest card made for a neighbour that just had a baby boy. I was going for simple, cute and commercial. The words from the bits and pieces set from Rogue redhead designs were the perfect finishing touch. It's so useful to have such a complete set of coordinating greetings to hand. The font and size of the baby word are perfect for nestling up against the handcut paper heart. And then the Congratulations word inside ties in the front with the inside.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! This type of thing is just perfect for today's young, urban "hip" parents (my daughter tells me that the word "hip" is no longer the lingo... but I don't know what actually is - you know what I mean, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...