Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Simple Set Saturday: Clean and Simple Set

I am happy to show you a new Simple Set using the Clean and Simple style today. I am also happy to be able to show off some of our brand-new stamps from the newly released Floriculture and Bits and Pieces plates.

In this set, I have used the cosmos bud and the sun from the Floriculture plate and sentiments and shapes from the Bits and Pieces plate. To create simple cards, I first stamped the cosmos bud onto white cardstock. Then I used the circle and solid square stamps with a single color. I added the sentiments after the shapes were applied.

Here are the other designs what I came up with:








Aren't these new stamps fabulous? Want to see more? Check out our New Release announcement and the great deals we are offering until June 10, 2011!

5 comments:

  1. So lovely! Very soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set - love the soft effect you've achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for everybodies swing to CAS .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. This is just the sort of thing I'd look for if I were to buy notelets - not too much but soooo classy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamps...simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...