Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beverly G: Vintage Father's Day/Snow Hugs


A Great Good Wednesday Morning To All--
Today I have a 2fer post for you. I have used some stamps from all the stamp sets available here at Rogue Redhead Designs. I love mixing stamps on my cards and these sets are so versatile the design possibilities are virtually endless.
With Father's Day this coming Sunday I have created a gate fold card using the Relish Reading set, Bits and Pieces, and the checkerboard from Floriculture. Kraft card stock, coffee ink, and navy blue you can't go wrong with a card like this for that special Father in your life.

This is the second card that came off my drawing board yesterday. I created it for my 3 favorite Christmas challenges. I used the Snow Hugs stamp set on this one. I colored it with SU markers and a blender pen. I don't think you can see in the photo, but before I attached the snowflake embellishment I spritzed the whole thing with some Vanilla Smooch spray to go along with the glittery snowflake, and the red glitter line.
It was kind of nice working on this snowy scene and thinking cool since it's been around 100 degrees here the last couple of days. Summer is truly upon us in this neck of the woods.

Thanks for visiting and viewing,
Beverly G ♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh My .. I so love the way you have created your gatefold card. Love your 'snow hugs' creation. 1st time I have heard of red head designs, beautiful stamps. So admire your work.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Beverly! Too cool how you made use of all 4 sets! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 brilliant cards. Love the image on the second, that couple look like they are having a lot of fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Loooove the gate fold card, so clever, great combination of the relish reading and bits and pieces. And the colors on the snow hugs card are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...