Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Deb Corder: Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! This image from the RELISH READING set seemed perfectly suited to a little fireworks viewing.

To achieve the fireworks bursts, simple smack your DISTRESS STAIN bottle against the paper. I added some Stickles after the stain dried to give it that "sparkle". The girl was watercolored with my aqua pen and Distress Inks. The rest of the card was sponged.

Hope you have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th of July!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! A great card for celebrating the Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to create "fireworks"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you clever ... love your fun fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh what a great idea! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb - great card for the 4th. I love that stamp - might get that for my DD who can't be more than an arms lenght from a book. Thanks for the great tip. I'm off now to start smacking my distress stains around

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...