Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Joanne Wardle: Origami Gift Voucher

I have to admit that I give Amazon gift vouchers for every occasion, has there ever been an easier or more welcome gift? But they are a bit dull. For a while I've been making scroll boxes for them, but today I decided to try something different. It's my wedding anniversary, and I decided to buy my husband a voucher, so he can buy maps or something.

I decided to use this origami design to make an origami heart and then had some fun inking it up.

The words on the Bits and Pieces plate are perfect as you can make pretty much any sentiment you want. The rose from the Floriculture plate was the perfect complement.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to say Happy Anniversary! Beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design, and the roses are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...