Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beverly G: Sunny Days

Good Tuesday Morning To Everyone!
Since we are in the throws of summer where I live and we are getting lots of sunny days, I thought I would share a happy sunny card with you today.
Earlier in the week I had used this sketch from Less Is More and  while rummaging on the back of my work space I came across this package of bottle caps and this yellow dot ribbon--a little light bulb went off--so I reached for the sun stamp from the Floriculture stamp set and low and behold once I had stamped it with VersaMark ink and a pretty goldish yellow ink, heat embossed it, punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch and sponged around the edges, it fit right inside the bottle cap. I didn't smash the caps because I liked the flare to reflect the suns rays.
I also put a magnet on the back and temporarily attached the caps to the card so they can be used as refrig magnets. A gift that keeps on giving.

Thanks for visiting and viewing,
Beverly G ♥
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute and clever gift idea! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Great concept and such fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...