Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Deb Corder: Thinking of You

I love BITS and PIECES...so many great sentiments! I have a neighbor who's fighting cancer right now and I wanted to send her a "thinking of you" card.

For the ATC-sized main image I used two FLORICULTURE stamps and pulled out my Stampin Up! inks (because Tim doesn't have a GOOD purple ink - he needs to work on that! (grin)). I inked the top of the pod with purple and the stem with green...an old technique that works every time! The ferns were added later.

Stamps: Floriculture & Bits and Pieces
Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive & Lovely Lilac
Paper: kraft, Basic Grey
Accessories: twine

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Purple and green are really in this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Wonderful vintage appeal and I love how you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...