Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Laura Liddell: Snow Hugs



The designs on the Snow Hugs sheet reminded me of stain glass window designs. So I continued playing with my acetate, stamping onto it and gold embossing the image. I then turned it over and applied alcohol inks to the backside.

I thought about trimming it down but then decided I rather liked the look as it is. I backed the image with white paper so the colours shone through more and placed it into a window card blank. I then used the words and the heart stamp from the sheet to embossing more details. And you will never guess what else I used........yes...........peel offs. Aaaaaah I hear you say. But I thought the gold edging helped to complete the card.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a very dramatic look, love it, the peel offs were the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...