Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Simple Set Saturday: Pencil Me In

I was inspired by the fabulous designs and coloring of Joanne Wardle for my "simple set" today. I stamped my images in black on kraft-colored paper and used my much neglected colored pencils to add a hint of hue here and there.

I really think that the effect is quite lovely! Here are a few more I did with the upcoming Beach Babes release from Rogue Redhead. Consider this a bit of a "sneak peak"!






Show off your own kraft and colored pencil creations by adding them to our showcase with InLinkz below.

Keep creating and have a great Summer day!

11 comments:

  1. Ooohhh gorgeous! Love the soft coloring on the kraft cardstock! I actually colored a couple of cards on kraft cardstock today, but one was with Copics and one was with chalks. I can't share these as I didn't use colored pencils, phooey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shar these are just STUNNING!!! I *LOVE* the new Beach Babe set!! Whoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set of cards Shar and your coloring is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- loving the cards with Pencil on craft- and the images look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. to think I inspired these... wow!!! they are just beautiful. my favourite technique ever. I could colour with pencils on kraft card all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very sweet & pretty! looks like your upcoming set is going to be another lovely one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. by the way you totally got it! it's the touches of white that do it for me. doesn't the kraft card take the white so well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the herons - the pattern across the bottom is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all stunning - I can't wait to get my hands on that plate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...