Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stephanie Severin: Vibrant Vintage

This month we've issued a very fun RRD Rebel Challenge to combine vibrant hues with vintage images.

Since those wonderful colors fill my studio, I decided to use them all for my card, together with this week's CardPattern's Sketch (flipped on its side).


I incorporated lots of white & black to make those colors really pop. The images, sentiment, flourishes, & cute little open book embellishment are all from the Relish Reading plate. I used colored pencils (blended with an art eraser) to color my image ... and of course my book-reading rebel is a rogue redhead.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...