Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beverly G: Sailing Wishes

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!
Today I have a masculine easel card for you and I followed Penny's lead and used the current Rebel Challenge: Wet and Dry Embossing to inspire all of you to join in on the current challenge.
I used VersaMark ink, Night of Navy, and clear embossing powder on the sail boat and anchor. The reason I like to emboss is that you end up with a raised, slightly shiny image that is also very tactile. I wish the that would show up more in the photo. Which brings us to the dry embossing. This particular embossing folder is a frame with some flourishes to the side, or whichever way you would like to turn it, I liked the flourishes on the left side for this card. Again a very tactile effect on your project.
We're looking forward to seeing all your great entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for visiting and viewing,
Beverly G ♥

3 comments:

  1. Terrific combination of both types of embossing! I always think the navy blue is wonderful color to choose for a sailing theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent masculine card! I love the colors and all the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very, very elegant - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...