Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, August 1, 2011

in the garden by Joanne Wardle

in the previous post, Shar has challenged us to use pencils on kraft. ahem, hello!! how am I supposed to resist that one?


So I have made my card using Shar's stamps from Rogue redhead designs (relish reading plate) to make this card.

The trick I use to achieve a sepia effect on kraft card, is to stamp the image in brown (versafine vintage sepia) and to make the images stand out, I always make sure I include white somewhere in the colouring.

To enhance this card I've added some touches of summer flower soft, it goes so well with this technique

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...