Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Jean Franks Beck: Missing You

As soon as I saw this little girl from the Beach Babes set, I knew I wanted to pair her with the "Miss You" sentiment from the Relish Reading plate.  I love her little wave of her handkerchief into the wind.  I stamped the girl and the birds onto an ivory tag, colored the scene with Copics and Distress Inks, and distressed the edges.  I added a ribbon, vintage text, brads, and Martha Stewart punched sand dollars as embellishments.  A quick and easy card to say "hello" across the miles.

4 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in blue and I love all the wonderful seaside elements you incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect sentiment for that image and I love how you used both the positive & negative of the starfish ... great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used, great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...