Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Penny Bennington: Herons on the Beach

I used the current Rebel Challenge theme of both dry and wet embossing as my inspiration for this card using stamps from Beach Babes. My dry embossing is a Cuttlebug frame embossing folder with the embossing highlighted with distress ink. My wet embossing is the heron stamp that I stamped on alcohol inked glossy paper and embossed with white EP. I also used just a part of the Thoreau quote from the set.

Here's a close-up:


3 comments:

  1. Love how you framed out these herons, perfect colors for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Penny! I love the soft sea blue and the surf-white background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...