Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Stephanie Severin: Reading Sparks Imagination

As a child, summer was all about reading. I would go to the library and take home as many books as they would let me check out. Then I sat on my bean bag in front of my window exploring the world through books.


This card uses a sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches together with an image and sentiment from the Relish Reading plate. I used overlapping circles for my scallops around the outside edge.

I love seeing my nieces and nephews fall in love with reading ... this card will go in the mail with some fun new books.

3 comments:

  1. Your summers were like mine, your card with a package of books I'm sure will be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet! I love what you did with the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...