Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beverly G : Warm Wishes ATC

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!
What a coincidence that Shar has picked for the Rebel Challenge #3 Think Outside the ATC
ATC's have been the rage for many years now. Small works of art to be traded not sold. I've been dabbling with ATC's lately. Sometimes it's fun to see what you can do with a small canvas.
I've used the Beach Babes stamp set today. The stamps remind me of vintage postcards and tin type photos. All the tin type photos I remember are in sepia tones, so that's the look I wanted to create with this ATC.
With the background stamp in the set I created the aged look around the edges and attached the sentiment with the mini brad and star fish charm.
Hope we'll see lots of you joining in on the challenge this time with some wonderful Outside the ATC creations.

Thanks for viewing and visiting,
Beverly G ♥

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ATC, Beverly! I really love the sepia tones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...