Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Jean Franks Beck: Is She or Isn't She?

Is she a cute little trick-or-treater?  Or is she a witch, carrying her book of spells?  Or is she not-of-this-world, with her ghostly gown?  I had a little fun with the adorable "spell-book" carrying girl from the Relish Reading plate.  I stamped her three times - once on cream cardstock, to color her sweet face; once on black cardstock as a background for her gown; and once in embossing ink with white embossing powder on vellum, which I adhered over the top of the black gown.  Her hat is a sticker (a very old one from my stash), and the "Happy Halloween" sentiment is from Bits and Pieces. There's also a rub-on (also ancient from my stash), some fall leaves, and papers from Lilybee and.... um.... my stash, of course!  It's fun to make a card that stretches your stamps and uses up some of that old stuff we all have lying around. ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Wow-great use of all that stash--love how it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!!!!!! I love the use of the vellum over her dress and that cute little witch's hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think this is sooooo clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...