Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Laura Liddell: The Sweetest Stamps

Rogue Redheads has done it again. There is a new stamp set out which is just adorable!


They remind me of wonderful childhood books I had as a child and lend themselves to be coloured in. I like to use coloured pencils as I like the watercolour effect it gives. But I must admit I have not tried Copic or Promarkers. I feel more comfortable on the whole with coloured pencils.


Do take a look at the stamp set and also what the other designers have created with these adorable images.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and adorable stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Laura! Love the soft colors and the use of the greek key border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable cards, Laura! Fabulous designs and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...