Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Laura Liddell: Think Outside the ATC

Shar is currently running a Rogue Challenge to Think Outside the ATC. I have decided to showcase here some more ideas for the challenge using the charming Rogue Redhead stamps that are available.


These first two are from the Relish Reading plate, but "Write soon" is from the Bits and Pieces plate.


The third ATC I have made is taken from the new plate Beach Babes with the most adorable vintage children on it. This is just one image of children on the plate.

I must admit I love to make ATC's just as much as Scraplings and Tags. Hope you enjoy the challenge too!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATCs! I love all your variations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - the coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...