Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Penny Bennington: Crayon Glassine Cards


I have two cards to share with you. I thought I'd see how the newest RRD stamps looked stamped on my crayon glassine paper, and I really liked the effect! I melted crayons in the blues and greens family onto the glassine and achieved a really nice watery texture. The boat image was a perfect fit. I also found that I could color in the sail and add highlights with a white gel pen.

Here is the same idea with the heron stamp, again with the white highlights. If you'd like to create your own crayon glassine background paper, you can find the details at my blog HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful effect! Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful! Love the effect with the crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous effects with this crayon technique, and such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards with a very interesting technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...