Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beverly G: Autumn Day Dream

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!
We're starting to have some Fall weather here in N. TX. so I was inspired to make this sunny, crisp, autumn afternoon card.
I love to water color this girl from the Relish Reading stamp set and the sentiment goes just perfect with my mood the last few days. Fall is my favorite time of year.
I used the Labels Seven Nestabilities die because it is shaped like a book and I hope you can see in the photo that I gently rolled the pages, used Scor-Tape to hold them down to create the illusion of an open book. I couldn't resist adding the 3-D leaves and branches with a couple of falling acorns to the tree.
Happy Fall stamping--


2 comments:

  1. I love the way you recreated a book in your fab card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the leaves and acorns spilling over the top of the book page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...