Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simple Set Saturday: Full Coverage Cards

If you are like me, you LOVE patterned paper! Here's a quick way to use some of your favorite papers. I used the Beach Babes for the images for some full-coverage cards!

Often times, we don't cover the entire surface of the face of the card. I know...it's seems tricky to get the cuts exactly right. That could not be farther from the truth! I always cut my panels slightly too big and apply the glue to the card base instead of the paper. Once I have the paper attached, I flip over the card and cut along the edge of the cardstock - voila, perfect edges and full coverage on my card front!

Here's a few quick cards I put together with a simple format - 2 designer papers and an image matted with an oval.






Okay, it's your turn now!

2 comments:

  1. What a great method - never thought of that! These cards are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar
    The sense of nostalgia you bring to these cards is gorgeous.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...