Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stephanie Severin ~ Read in Order to Live

Our Rebel Challenge #4 is to make a tag featuring a quote.

I chose the Flaubert quote from Relish Reading for my bookmark tag. The quote, together with two other images from the set, were stamped in Versamark & clear embossed.

I started with Scattered Straw Distress ink around her face, and then moved on to Ripe Persimmon, Rusty Hinge and Frayed Burlap inks for a combination of beautiful fall hues. I added some sheer wired ribbon and a wrap of brown ribbon to complete the bookmark.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - I love the vibrant fall colors with the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking--this is a wonderful bookmark, Steph!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...