Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, November 7, 2011

candy kisses kraft tags, by Joanne Wardle



I decided to make three quick and easy tags with the quirky new Candy Kisses plate from Rogue Redhead. The bold simple designs are prefect for simple colouring styles, such as colouring with pencils on kraft card.


I also used the background from the relish reading plate with tea dye ink to produce a soft background image. I did this by covering the image with a torn scrap of post-it note, inking up the stamp and gently pressing the card onto the stamp, to get a faint uneven background. I love this effect as it takes away the starkness of a plain background, yet does not detract from the main image.

2 comments:

  1. Love your gift tags! Now I know what I am doing for all my gifts this year! These are gorgeous, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Joanne--sweet rustic feel to them with the craft paper, and the images are adorable!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...