Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Deb Corder: One Piece of Designer Paper

The current Rebel Challenge is to use one piece of designer paper. What better way to highlight your beautiful Milliner Miss!!??!!

I was sorting thru some old 6x6 pads and came across Basic Grey's Wassail paper. I love the delicate holly leaves. I dressed up this Miss' hat with a sprig of holly too.


Here are the Copics I used. It's been a while since I colored with Copics and I've forgotten the vibrant colors! I added a little glitter on her collar and the gold hairy cord - and this Miss is already for Christmas.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Deb! I love the holly leaves. Such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holly on the hat and that holly background, just the right touches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...