Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Jean Franks Beck: Masculine Christmas Card

It's that time of year, and I've got a masculine Christmas card for you today, using the boy and text background from Relish Reading, along with a sentiment from Bits and Pieces.  All of the patterned papers are from Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas 6x6 paper pad, and the background embossing is using a Tim Holtz Christmas Background and Borders Texture Fade.  I colored the boy with Copics, and collaged together papers until I liked the feel of the whole thing.  My uncle is an avid model train collector, so I had him in mind when I made this.  I can imagine the boy in the train station, contemplating getting on the Polar Express!  Using themed patterned papers is a great way to get extra mileage out of your stamps.... and go from "Relish Reading" to "Relish Christmas", LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jean, this boy paired with these papers made a great masculine Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the newsboy all dressed up for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and use of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...