Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Penny Bennington: Stylish Miss card

I've been having fun with the new Milliner Misses plate and made this z-fold card following this month's Rebel Challenge of using only one designer paper with your stamp. My paper is from "On the Boardwalk" by Graphic 45. I cut a rectangle the size I wanted and then used a Martha Stewart border punch to create my panel. The punch actually has 3 rows of half-circles, but I cut off one to have it fit my card. The stamped girl is colored with watercolor pencils and her hat embellishment is a tiny butterfly I made dimensional by cutting it out from a second stamped hat and coloring it with Glaze pens to make it look jeweled.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the butterfly embellishment on the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! especially the hat embellishment -- such a perfect little touch. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...