Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sharon Briss: Joining the Jingle Belles Challenge

This week, Rogue Redhead Designs is sponsoring the Jingle Belles Challenge! Every week, the lovely Jingles Belles, Stephanie and Lauren, provide inspiration for a new holiday card.

This week, the challenge is to create a card featuring your favorite holiday foods, drinks or candies!

Since the challenge is named Candy Kisses, I went straight to my RRD Candy Kisses plate! I love the cute cupcakes on this whimsical plate, especially the little cherries. Thinking about Christmas, I was also thinking about holly berries and thus an idea was born...a cupcake wreath!

I experimented on a scrap piece of paper to see exactly how many impressions of the cupcakes I would need to complete a circle. It worked nicely with 6. I used a circle cutter to cut around the edge and make the red mat. I folded a 12" x 6" piece of green cardstock in half and used the circle cutter letting it overlap the fold slightly when making the base.

Stamps: cupcakes and sentiments from Candy Kisses plate.

Come play along for a chance to win a $15.00 US voucher to our store.

Don't forget that our 1st Anniversary Sale is still on-going with great deals on our individual unmounted stamp plates and fabulous bargains on our bundles of collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...