Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Simple Set Saturday: Happy Holidays

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday! Today, I wanted to show you an extraordinarily easy sketch which can work with any two coordinating designer papers and two coordinating cardstocks.

This simple format can be used over and over and produce a variety of looks with different papers and images. For this set, I decided to make up something for the upcoming Holidays. It's getting close to the party season and I like to give note card sets to my hardworking hostess friends. They make a distinctive gift which is practical but also personal.

I used the new Candy Kisses set to create this cute set. I started by stamping the images onto watercolor paper. Then, I watercolored the images by stamping ink on to an acrylic block and picking up the color with an Aquabrush. I used a couple shades of each color to create some depth. For more tips on watercoloring, you can check out my tutorial and follow-up on Gingersnap Creations.

Hope you like them!






Don't forget that Rogue Redhead Designs is having a huge Anniversary Sale with lots of cool collection bundles and fabulous deals on all our unmounted stamp plates! Check out our brand-new website for all the details!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...