Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stephanie Severin: Sweet on You

I am so thrilled to have Rogue Redhead Designs joining us for our final Jingle Belles prompt of 2011 ... we've been making holiday cards all year long, so we could take back December one holiday card at a time ... and we'll be back doing it again in 2012.



This week's prompt ~ Candy Kisses ~ celebrates the many foods, drinks, and candies of Christmas (dark chocolate salted caramels anyone?). For my card I went straight for the cupcakes from the Candy Kisses plate.


I stamped the swirly sweet background multiple times for my base. The cupcakes were stamped in pink and then I used a blender pen and ink to color in the cherries before adding a coat of Glossy Accents.

The sketch is last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

If you join the fun, make sure you link-up your card by 6pm EST on Wednesday, November 30th for a chance to win a $15.00 Voucher to the RRD Store.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...