Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Beverly G: The Garden

A Great Good Tuesday Morning!
Even though we're starting winter I've got a pretty spring card for you today. To acheive this light aqua color I used Pool Party ink from Stampin Up. I took a sponge and the vanilla taffeta ribbon and pulled it across the ink pad until I liked the hue. My card base is a Kraft card blank and the polka dot paper is unknown, with Pool Party backing scallops. I've been wanting to try out these beveled windowpanes for awhile and the flowers in the Floriculture stamp set worked perfect. I stamped the flowers and then glued the windowpanes down with Glossy Accents.
Happy Creating with all the great deals Shar has going on for our 1st Anniversary.

Thanks for visiting and viewing,
Beverly G ♥

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a breath of fresh air in the cold of Winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...